I haven’t made much progress on my latest work-in-progress this week. Things have been crazy at work and there has been a lot going on this week at home, a graduation, a birthday, a going-away, Mother’s Day. (Happy Mother’s Day to all of you mommies out there, btw!)
Because I don’t have much to show in the ways of progress this week, I thought I’d share my queue on Ravelry. (You must be logged into Ravelry to view my queue. If you don’t have a Ravelry account, you can click on the “Pattern” links below to view the patterns from my queue.)
- Amigurumi Snuggle Bunny (Pattern)
- Amigurumi Snail (Pattern)
- Amigurumi Fox (Pattern)
- Amigurumi Fuzzy Kitty (Pattern)
- Amigurumi Totoro (Pattern)
- 5 1/2 Hour Throw (Pattern)
- Waterfall Throw (Pattern)
- Amigurumi Elephant (Pattern)
- Lacy Baby Blanket (Pattern)
- Tiramisu Baby Blanket (Pattern)
- Tea Scarf (Pattern)
I haven’t ordered this list. After my current, secret WIP (which I’ve only completed 20 more rows of since last Monday) I think I may start the Tiramisu baby blanket or the tea scarf. I love making scarves—probably because they’re so repetitive and quick, but I’d like to try my hand at something larger, like the blanket.
If anyone’s already completed any of these patterns in my queue, let me know how yours turned out!